Services and Rates Offered
I offer the following services:
- Individual adult (18 years and older) Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (PT)
- This can be brief (3-6 months) or longer-term (6 months onwards)
- Individual and group trauma counselling
(My practice does not provide custody, criminal or psychological assessments).
I work with a wide spectrum of mental health concerns ranging from managing everyday stress and anxiety to more serious psychological difficulties.
My areas of work include:
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Stress management
- Relationship and interpersonal difficulties
- Work/career issues
- Personal growth/development
- General life decisions and life crises (e.g. divorce, marriage, becoming a parent, immigrating, leaving home, changing jobs, etc.)
- Acute and chronic illness
- Terminal illness, death and bereavement
- Individual sessions are 50 minutes long and the current (2019) rate is R860. (Discovery Health Rate is R845)
- I do not bill medical aid schemes directly. Payment is made by cash or EFT directly to my practice and you may submit thereafter to your medical aid for reimbursement.
- Please see FAQ’s for further information.