About Gabi Levine - Clinical Psychologist Sandton
I have been a registered Clinical Psychologist since 2003. I worked in full time private practice at the Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre in Parktown, Johannesburg from 2004 to 2017. I run a private practice in Morningside, Sandton located in a quiet, residential setting.
- 1996: Bachelor of Social Science (BSc) – University of Cape Town
- 1997: BSc Honours – University of Cape Town
- 2003: Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology – University of the Witwatersrand
Clinical Training and Post-training Experience
- 1998: Intern Psychometrist (i.e. Psychological and Neuropsychological assessment) on adult psychiatric inpatient ward at Tara Hospital, H. Moross Centre in Johannesburg.
- 2001: Student Psychologist at Alexandra Community Clinic and Braamfontein Trauma Clinic (Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation)
- 2002: Intern Clinical Psychologist at Tara Hospital (H. Moross Centre) – on the adult inpatient Psychotherapy Unit and the Children’s Clinic.
- 2003: Community Service Clinical Psychologist in primary health care clinics
- 2004 – Present: Clinical Psychologist in private practice